AFCM Quantitative Balanced Growth Strategy seeks to provide consistent, risk-adjusted total returns over time. The strategy is based on AFCM’s cutting-edge quantitative equity, fixed income, option models, implemented with in-house automated trading algorithm. The live performance track records of the strategies are shown below.
- Performance results are presented net of advisory annual fees and brokerage commissions and reflect the reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
- This account has leverage and has short positions. The client’s managed account will need similar leverages to achieve comparable results. There is a risk of large losses due to the leverage.
- The same investment strategies will be offered to managed account clients of the Adviser. No representation is being made that the clients of the Adviser will experience results that are the same or similar to the performance as shown herein.
- Investing in securities and other investments involve a risk of loss that each Client should understand and be willing to bear. Clients are reminded to discuss these risks with the Adviser.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that future performance will be profitable or equal to past performance levels.